Monday, February 28, 2011

transmission oil and the genius

well i love my car .. even though to some, its just a car and not an expensive one !! i still love my car .. i deserve to buy a brand new one but i still love the one that i own now ... when i am driving behind the wheel , it is as good as a BMW so i cannot complain much can i ?


we drove everywhere in that car and it took is to Malacca the last time and we even forgot about topping up the transmission oil , we got to Malacca safe and sound !!! that is the beauty about my car .


lately, my car was feeling unwell.. we did not know. it was all because of not topping up enough transmission oil ... should we change the gear box ? then why there is no pick up ? well ... we drove the car on smooth roads , everything went well .. even my mechanic did the same thing ...everything was OK ... i can't drive up to a slope , if i did my car would not move as i press the gas paddle ....


this morning, i was talking to a genius friend of mine TMK .. oh by the way David Koay you have a smart wife and you taught her well !!!!! that's what she told me to write !!!!

so there it is .. with her being smart and all , i began to tell her about my car and at once with a magic wand , she told me to go and top up my transmission oil .... true to her word .... as the mechanic topped the oil , my car came to life ... it worked and all because of tmk , we did not top up our transmission oil .... we did not know .


as for tmk , she felt on top of the world today so i don't think i should burst her bubble for today ... good one ya !!!

No comments: