Friday, February 25, 2011

my skin's changed

as you may have noticed , i get bored easily so i have once again changed my blog skin for the how - many- times i just do not know .. countless of times .. i can't get smooth with what i have, and i have to change it over and over again ... even my profile picture has been changed ...


so what does this make me ? one fussy young lady / i don't know but friends have told me so but then again, i need to be a .. i cant' find the word to describe it .... better to leave it ....

today i was very upset with some of my students . so can i exchange them for another ? of course not . how can i . i have this student who talks to himself , sings to himself and even laugh to himself ....


yes it's ok but at times i just do not know ... and if i were to scold him , he would mumble and all of his so called Ultraman Powers comes out .. with fist clenched tight , he would answer back and say that he was not wrong !!!


it's pretty funny actually .today i told him that he was wrong and i how upset he made me ... he was quiet alright ....


anyway, since this is about my blog skin , i just don't know how my post ended up this way .... and today is my 2nd day with out face book ... i am so overjoyed ,,,,

No comments: