Tuesday, December 14, 2010

underneath it all

i was feeling not so me for the past few days ... a lot has been on my mind and i don't even know as to why i bothered with all of those stuff in my head ... i mean here i am , i have seriously nothing to worry about but like i said , i was torn in two ... i did a lot of thinking and some personal issues cropped up ... i even went to the extent of thinking out loud maybe i need to see a shrink .... i don't know...




i have been thinking about things that used to not bother me and it has crept up silently from behind me and i was caught unaware of the whole thing .... i prayed and asked for a sign .. just one .... for now , everything seems to simmer down but i do not know when will the next one comes ... i am not waiting to find out ... so perhaps , i just should get on with what i have now , now counts and matters to me .

well i should just drop everything . get a new hairdo .. gosh my hair is so like .... i seriously need a new hairdo .... today i will just pop by to the saloon and say ...

re bonding satu kepala ... and to hell with everything .... i am not going to take shit ( oops !! ) sitting down ... the new me is coming soon .............. :)

No comments: