Sunday, November 21, 2010

marriage..and love

i do not what is like being married to someone .. all i know and understand is , between the ages of ..let's say 25 right up to 30 . it's a must for every boy or girl to get married ... it's part of life ..


but , it does not work that Way .. just look at me ... when my sister got married at the age of 24 . confidently i told myself that when i reach the happening age of 24 , it will be my turn to find a soul mate and tie the knot .. sadly it not work for me that way .. after what .. say 14 years , i am still waiting for that moment to come and i am still single .. so who do i blame ?


do i blame everyone around me ? or just me ? .. like the girl from China .. said recently . i must marry myself and love myself before i can fall in love to marry ... .. how nice .. a good statement though .. so how many of us can stand up and say .. .. i must love myself ....



the reason i cannot love a person is because not only love is universal, love has to begin with me .. like Jesus love for us is universal .... a whole lot of love and his love for us is like a huge circle and no one can take that love away from us ...

so like today , i was reading an article about marriages and soul mate .. half of the article sounded good but three quarters into it ..... i left the page .. and you see this is my attitude always thinking that i know more .... i have a lot to learn about marriages and being a soul mate to that one person only .....

what am i going to t about it ....? i should say that i would begin to love myself first before i enter into the next phase ....

let it begin with me by saying this .. i am going to love myself first like it or not .....

No comments: