Sunday, November 7, 2010

the end

2 weeks, its the only time left for me to spend my time with my studnets and next month will be excatly a year of me becoming a principal .. so how did we do ?

all i can say is ,we did our best and next year would be better ...

i just want to thank all of my students for teaching me , not only did i teach them , i leared a thing or two from them as well and for that i am very thankful to all of them .. i bought each of them a little gift .... something simple and it has been along time since i gave them anything ....


but then i am wrong .. i gave them loads of love , hugs and scoldings too !!!! the scolding part goes hand in hand with the job ..so my studnets will be leaving me soon and here is a list of what i am to say now ;

adrianna -- the most sweetest girl who tries her best .
Chai shu Yen --- smart in her own way and never fail to help out .
Chong Ci Tian -- from the crying diva that she was , she is now a very confident
young lady!
Chong Wei Zhe-- adepts well into the envioronment like a chameleon !!
danish shah ---- as sharp as a pencil ....the next politician ..
lynus ---- minuses very well in math hence the name lynus minus!!
yasmin -- quiet queen with a good heart .
edlin --- witty as a hungry muching monkey munching on a banana !!
ong wen shuen --- knows when to show off her skills after 10 months !!
lai bei shuen -- a would be hairdresser in the near future aka sandra bullock !!
damea --- degil as a rock and she has come along way !!
hew bee ee -- the one that gets everything that she wants !!
lee ken shine ---- my miss lee ever so kind and soft spoken.
homer -- his grandpas name is homer , his dads name is homer and so is his name !!
nabil ---hmmm the one that i must constantly push ..
nur iman -- the good girl ..
nilly sofea -- my lady gaga is leaving me and there will be no more talking shhh!!
hadief farhan -- kaki bola of 6 grace ..



so where do i go from here ? well the yr is coming to an end .. its no the end for me but the beginning for me .... here we go another great year ahead ...

bye my studnets , all the best .. make your mark in the world ...

No comments: