Friday, November 19, 2010

the dress

i want a dress that would fit me like a glove , a dress to make me look chic and a dress to make me feel confident ... i have not worn a dress for many years ..

the last dress i had was put into my closet because i was too shy to wear one and all of a sudden, here i am once again ... the dress bug bit me and i found the right material to make one ..


this morning i spent half the day with my parents ...travelling all the way to puncak alam and mind you , once upon a time i did not know that this place even existed until we move to shah alam ... even then , and now i get chills when i hear puncak alam ... however my doubts were all cleared when i went there to oversee a school and the journey was breathtaking .. and then they say the rest was history as my tailor lives there ..


back to the dress .. its a beautiful black piece of material .. black for Xmas ? it's the colour for every season and as far as i know every girl needs a little black dress of their own ......


i kept telling myself that i will be brave this year and for the coming years to come and that i will make a dress for myself ... i am not backing out .. just can't cos i told my friend what and how it should look like ... nervous yes but i am waiting for it to be ready ....

so , with my head held up high , i am going to get into that dress of mine .

No comments: