Friday, October 8, 2010

topsy turvey

i wished that i could do a topsy turvey cake and cover it in fondant and much much more

yesterday a teacher was so sad over the phone because her grandma died .
i tried to calm her down and the poor girl was just too distraught . i did all i could do and asked her to stay calm and say a prayer for her grandma . i went to bed thinking about my friend ,


today was a roller coaster ride and even worse , i did not have a chance to sit at all .. my invoices are piling up , the teachers are tired and they have to fill in for another teacher who went home .. her mum was not well and any time soon the poor lady could just pass out .. my friend lives opposite our kindy ....


my assistant was having a headache and when she heard that the other teachers wanted to change the paper for the math exams , all hell broke loose .. in the end the questions remained the same .... i smiled to myself ....


again i hardly had time to sit , i wanted to do many things and i wished that i could just cut myself up into many pieces so that i could do more .... but then again .....


meetings after meetings ... and now i am at home .. i just wanna crash

No comments: