Monday, October 18, 2010

not myself

i was not myself for the past few weeks .. call it what you want .. i may have said or done the wrong thing and may have also hurt some along the way and for that i am truly very sorry for that ... i have been occupied and getting things done .. but none of the above allows me to escape and there is no excuse for what i said or did ..


i may have to now be on guard and think carefully before i speak however , this seems very difficult for me as i occasionally loose my cool ... for the right reasons and i promise not to . but promises are meant to be broken so i will try my best though .... some would say i am crazy and i listen to unwanted stuffs and i must now sieve through what i hear and take only the truth even if it means to struggle with the wrong decisions that i take or make. i have to live with it ...


a friend of mine would always say this to me , the past is the past .. i believe in what she says .... as for the whole world ,i cannot please everyone out there including myself but the one thing that i can do is,if i can please one person a day .. i would be over the moon

No comments: