Monday, September 6, 2010

.... at home

today is the 3rd day in a row that we have been making tarts for orders .. not too bad . we woke up early as early as 6 am to get ready so that part of the other day is for us to rest ..


later will be going over to my aunts place to deliver the cookies and then head to my cousin's place which is not too far as well.... and i must finish my reading .. blood of the fold .just a few more pages to go .... this book took me longer than i had expected .. the first one that i read was done within two weeks .. well i guess i had a lot on my mind and now since i am on leave might as well try to finish up what i can ...

so with the raya coming up soon enough .. maybe i just would eat ketupat and rendang hahahhh .. well another eating sessions with my cousins and all .

No comments: