Thursday, September 2, 2010

9.41 as i saw it ...

It's 9.42 pm now , I am counting the hours .. excited nope .. it's just another simple day and it's my birthday tomorrow . The best part is, tomorrow will be the last day of school for our semester break ,hmmmm also in conjuction with the raya celebrations .. how cool can that be ?

Tomorrow, for breakfast , I will head on the the Kopitiam ,which is near to my school and get a nice breakfast for me and a friend . I guess you could say that we're gonna take the day slow and steady and when school reopens , it will be my firned's birthday .. yup the one who belanjaed me hahha .... then its my turn to belanja her .


38 .. I thank GOD for the 38 years of my life . It has not been so bad at all compared to what other people go through ... satisfied ? Yes and No, hahhha !! I guess one would never be happy with what we have .

Saturday is going to be a nice day . Will be attending a birthday party for a very cute baby and I will be leaving early to go to LMC to buy myself a cake turntable and a stainless steel scrapper for icing .. it's just a start .. we'll see .. maybe I need to get some flowers for a cake that I am going to bake for my cousin for Raya .. THinking of violet .. have not decided yet on the icing ...but it will be fun ....

No comments: