Saturday, August 7, 2010

so very the malas and loads more to it

I have been sick and all I did was sleep and yes I prayed to the lord and told him that I only need to get sick on a Friday so that I do not have to take an mc and also I do not need to ask my teachers to take over my class for me.... it has been this way for the longest time .


So what is this malas that I am talking about ? I have a story book to complete and to this very day I have not finished reading it . Why ? Because , and so that if I were to read the book slowly then I could take my time to finish the book and in between, look out for other interesting hobbies for me to do .. That is multi tasking and it's an excuse to waste precious time..


Like this morning we just woke up and made a batch of cup cakes plus icing and now , for the coming weekend , we have decided to bake a cake and ... fondant icing will be the main topping ... hmmmm...

Then , just a few days ago , we took the kids for a trip , it went so well that I felt such joy .. joy oh joy .... and now what comes to my mind is .. BAGUS solution center and LMS in BRP .. baking , baking and baking .. now why am I suddenly into baking ?


Forget that , today and tonight I plan to sleep well and snore so please forgive me if I happen to snore loudly .. Tomorrow is a new day . Let's see what takes place ...

No comments: