Friday, July 16, 2010

Stapler 101

I have noticed how noisy my class has become lately .. why ? Its because they were all born in the year of the monkey. Now that is one theory .. 10 to 1 or 1 to 10 , call it what you want . Or perhaps the other reason being is that their teacher (me)is a chatter box and I am in constant chatter from the time I enter into my class till I go home.


It has come to my attention that all of my students are attention seekers and some even have voiced out to me that I should just ignore the damn phone and just get on with business for the day .


Yesterday , nothing went wrong with yesterday cept that a young mother stepped into a hole and she was so angry with the whole school for not being careful . Apology given and we continued the day. Back to stapler 101 , I overheard Hadief saying this to NIlly;

Nilly as usual was in her chattering mood 247...

Hadief :Tak yah , la Nilly . Asyik dok cakap aje.
Nilly :Ala , kita nak bagitau Lai Bei Shuen something.
Hadief :Tak yah la , bising la karang stapler mulut baru tau !!!!!!

Even with Hadief saying that NIlly just giggles and chatters again. Poor Hadief marah hahaha .... after hearing the conversation .. I ended up laughing .... Can't help it .

No comments: