Sunday, July 11, 2010

My only One Tribe --- Seranis

Each time when I make a trip down to Malacca,I would always cherish the days that I spent there and the people around me. It has been awhile and special in many ways for me to always look forward to my trips to Malacca. I am even green with envy as most of my cousins are in Malacca.


When I am there I am the happiest person on earth and when the day comes for me to travel back to K.L. I will sulk . It's the simple life that I like and I never want to come back . As I was saying to my parents today that , my real life is in Malacca . I belong there with my people and my fake life is In K.L.

Funnily enough there never enough of days when I am in Malacca.Like today we went for mass at the square which was held in a hall. It was simple and yet so meaningful . The priest who said the mass this morning was simple and nice. He got the kids involved and everything was so simple . Just as I liked it .


The faces on my people was so amazing , simple life no urgency unlike in K.L. Everything has to be rushed . I am seriously thinking of moving my parents over there as they are also from Malacca. There are people who care for them and everyone is family and warm towards each other .


All I can do is pray that our wish would come through for us .We hope that everything will fall into place with the LOrd's help.In the mean time , we as a family will pray for what we want and get Mother Mary to intercede for us .

No comments: