Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Reverse

Not reverse everything but this happpened as I was leaving to attend a principal's meeting.Thought I'd leave a little early and have a nice drive to BRP . With all of the oil tankers and huge lorries , wading inbetween my BMW!!!


So,as I was about to leave , I said goodbye to the kids and headed on to the next building where my car was parked. As I got there, a bunch of kids were waiting for thier transport .. not only that they stuck a sticker to my car , my car has become one of their playing objects... running aroung the car !!!

My teacher kindly open the gates so that I could reverse out my car and as I was about to enter ,into the car , this was what I heard ;

NSI : Eh , tr nak balik.
HR : Bukanlah , dia nak pergi meeting .


TR J : Okay , semua lalu , duduk sana tr Audra mahu keluar.

NSI to a friend : Cepat, awak , lalu nanti tr Audra reverse boleh mati kalau kena!!

No comments: