Saturday, May 29, 2010

Mistakes

What I like about teaching is the mistakes that I have made along the way . Why ? I have 18 students in my class and each time when I write the wrong date or day , they will immediately correct me .

I do not know why , some teachers do like to be corrected by their students at all . I do not find it offensive , they are merely correcting you to make sure that you know what you are doing and it's okay .

I know some teachers would scold thier students for correcting them . I find this really dumb . Why ? Just because we are teachers , no one can correct us ? No , it's really okay . Poor kids get an earful if they were to correct their teachers .


When my students correct me, I feel proud , because I know that they are attentive in class . That is what I look for in a class . Not to get the first position in class but all the small little stuff.... I am sure you know what I mean .

No comments: