Thursday, May 20, 2010

The Best Deal

Danish .
Highly intelligent.
Smart / Smary pants of the class.
Language , vocab and writing skills - Excellent .
Likes to talk , make sense of everything and very good in solving class politics.
He's the guy that everyone goes to .


Today , as I sat thinking about exams , I got up and told my class that instead of recapping all the time , we were going to colour all of the flags in the Cultural book . They had about two pages to colour.As I was rambling along and on and on I went, the kids got excited because , no recapping today .


With everything being said and done ,we all heard an important announcement from Danish .

Danish : Everyone you can use my colours to colour your flags , even the the girls.

Wow !I thought to myself so generous . Nice boy . Then there was more ..

Danish : I am willing to charge you all Rm 15.00 to use my colours . That is the
best discount that I can offer .

I wanted to laugh actually . Business deals at a very young age !!!!!

No comments: