Saturday, April 10, 2010

Lil Bo Peep

Like Lil Bo Peep .. I have not lost my way yet .. however due to the stress of everyday life , I have enrolled myself for this .... wait its a long name .. Okay , with ILETS . Why do I constantly keep challenging myself ?

Am I not doing enough as it is ? Thing is , this is organized by the British Council and yes once a week .. I just don't understand myself .Why ? It is not that I am a show off . I mean if this is good , yeah I will attend .

For now , I am not thinking of the travelling that I have to take to get to where I wanna go , it's just that I can't sit still .. and I've got the to do it attitude which will eventually get me into trouble . That is my point , I can't sit still .


But , I am keeping a positive mind on this .. maybe , just maybe I might find this interesting .... and who knows , I might just embark on a wonderful English moment !

No comments: