Sunday, March 14, 2010

My New Found Hobby

Finally there is life outside of Farm Ville afterall , I have found a new hobby , and G is going to teach me all about it .. I am so excited that I cannot wait to go get my tools and whatever else that I need .


As I was sleeping last night , I woke up a few times just to make sure that what I had told G was real .... hmmmm.... I think it's basically the joy of doing something . And I am sure I would be happy with the finished product .. no , it's not about selling them once I have mastered the art , it's all about the joy of creating and giving ..... but you might never know one day .......


Okay the semangat in me is already there now , I just need to do and try it out .. it will be fun hhahaahah .. Wish me luck ..

1 comment:

life-muses said...

i also want to learn!!! can i join in???