Friday, January 22, 2010

Ants were jumping and I didn't know it ...

My class as I have said before , year in and year out , it's like one giant circus . We have the trapeeze act in one corner , the acrobats , the clows and the tamers ...


Sadly there are no lions , bears or tigers unless they sing ... Mother Hen is calling ... Cluck , Cluck , Cluck . I will not go on with the rhyme but when you are in my class room and when you hear them sing , it can only mean one thing ; my kids love to sing and I feel really proud to have taught them that rhyme ..

I Like My Head is not too bad either .... but what gets me most is when I start to ask the class what they would like to sing .. and here comes trouble .

HBE: Teacher , not fair ,you always listen to LKYL .
LKYL : Simply tell people .
ER : LKYL , you are just a baby .
LKYL :Nooooooooooooooooooooooo !! Where Got ...
NS : Cikgu kenapa , selalu cikgu ikut aje ?
DSD : NOt all the time teacher must follow what you say .

This goes on for ten minutes in my class .... each day . If I were to listen to HBE , she will love me everyday of her life and if I happen to forget to bring them to the playground , HBE will go , Teacher , yesterday you said we will go to the playground . Why till now also not yet go ?


Okay , we will go now ......
Thank god it's Friday .......

No comments: