Monday, December 14, 2009

Why ?

I was wondering and pondering as to why I have this feeling in my heart .. like a tug that will not go away . I mean I am never quick to judge .. but I just can't seem to figure out this person . I try hard and I asked Jesus to let me see him in others but for this one person ,it's not working at all .


I try , I say please , let me see you in others .. In others I can but why not this person ? I think I am trying too hard . I should let it go and let the feeling of being able to talk to this person comes naturally .

No , it's not about hate . Nothing about that at all . Why am I so impossible ? Christmas is just around the corner , should i try again to be humble ? I just don't know the answer . Perhaps only time will tell .

HATE is a little seed that stays inside you . It eats you a little by little and then whole however ,LOVE is universal , when it stays in you , it will overcome HATE and then we will be WHOLE again .

No comments: