Saturday, December 19, 2009

Nervous

This is it . I tell you boy, have I been so nervous . I prayed for this day would never come . It has arrived .. 8 days ago and mind you , I was too nervous to even blog . I panicked . I took a deep breath and told myself that I can do this .

So , what have I learned for the past 8 days ? I learned how to count , write vouchers , talk to parents , handled difficult parents and the list goes on .

At times , I am so afraid and I find myself shivering ..but that's normal according to some . Some even said said that it's like riding a bike ... Hah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is just so much to do .... How ?

So I decided to get organized , eventhough my class looks like a hurricane went through .. I am hanging on .... then , I have people counting on me , decisions to make and take . Why ? Well it's because I am the choosen one .....

It's a lot to bear but i will hang on .....

No comments: