Friday, November 20, 2009

The New ONe

In my wildest dreams , I never thought that one day I would be a principal . All my life I worked as a teacher and being a principal was only for people who were smart , elegant , qualified and I was never one of those .

I have no idea as to where I am leading myelf or even for the teachers who are under my charge . However , I have come to meet some nice teachers along the way and they have been nice towards me .... I guess I need a chance to proove to myself and others who are depending heavily on me .

I plan to take one day at a time and make mistakes , after all I am only human .. and all of these would not have been possible without the Almighty above . I asked for a small sign and he choosed to show me the big picture .

It is official now , I have no mixed feelings about anything .. I just don't know why and I am not even freaking out . I don't know what will I face next year but all I do no is there are people depending on me and I cannot let them down .. So for 2010.. watch out here I come !!

2 comments:

talk3talk4 said...

Enjoyed reading the journal..

Happy Holiday.



Robert Lau.

I am also at talk3talk4.deviantart.com.

..visit me.

life-muses said...

CONGRATS Audra!!!.... principal wow!! :)