Saturday, October 24, 2009

To Taze or Not to

So ,the concert went well and it was because of ME !!!! NO , way heck !!! The team did the work and I was not even nervous ... che wah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only thing that made me go crazy and ga ga over was how those so tak dengar parents , refused to squat at the front of the stage and .. mind .... you the poor camera man trying to get a good shot .. I was there telling like it was for more than 5 times .... JEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ , I mean c'mon y'all ...

Yeah it's very exciting to see your kid performing and all ... they looked so pretty and handsome but work with us here people !!!!!

However , there is only one thing to do .... should I just get a tazer and taze the living daylights out of them ? Oh , I filpped up alright and there my friend was going , waving all the way just to get my attention .... but sadly, to which I did not but I corrected the error and then it went on like a pair of skates on ice ....


So what about the tazer ? Should I get one with a higher voltage ?

No comments: