Tuesday, October 20, 2009

All tired out

If I were to say that I am all maxed out then you people might think that I may have overspent my credit card .... but I don't have one and I do not intend to have one ....... period !!!

Today was like one huge of craziness in school .. I mean , last year we took our class photos and I was not even tired ... anyway it was just one of those crazy days ...

My whole body ached with pain ... okay I guess I have to go find the minyak panas ... today , back to today again .... we strictly said , uniform , shoes and socks , but noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo they have to come in with slippers and sports wear .. I mean can they ( the parents ) read or cannot read ?

Oh just think about the 101 excuses they give and also please do think of the 101 answers that we reply hmmm........ Have you actually seen my message book ? It's filled with messages to the brim and we always give the parents enough time to read and sign ... but again noooooooooooo their signatures just so mahal .... Five minutes is all we ask ..

So what did we do ? We borrowed shoes and uniforms from the next class .. Well what to do , we aim to please everyone but ourselves ....this is my point of view and my feeling .. no la not to tembak but future parents out there .. know your roles first and then act upon it .... wisely and justly ..

And to those ..... whom never fail to ask , please continue asking .. find out for info and be glad for it as we are just here to serve you ...

So what's up for tomorrow ?

I will not think of tomorrow as I definately feel like crashing right now but have to tahan as I have a class tonight ..

Berkhidmat Untuk Negara .....

No comments: