Tuesday, August 25, 2009

This Is where I Threw It Away For Good

Finally it has happen to me . nO more fuss or muss and I am happy to say that what ever is bothering me , I have thrown it far away for good . This is it , like or not I have to settle it on my own . No one is gonnna come and rescue me .


I don't need rescuing or saving I just need someone to talk to . This is easy I have a few friends whom I can count on ............ but it's just for awhile and that's okay too .

Why worry when I have a load of people who loves me and understands me . So today is the day I threw it away for good . No more complaints just throw it away and never look back . I am telling you right now that I am ready and good . By my actions they will know , what I am trying to say and mean . Yes , today is the day I threw everything away for good . No more sadness just happiness .

I can do this .

No comments: