Sunday, August 30, 2009

The Connection and The Link

Well It's not a movie . I had loads of fun today . I was online with my sister and a cousin from Australia . I mean it's like this , the connection is between here , Brunei and Australia . As I was saying we girls lost touch with our cousins and we have found each other again .

So ,this time around we did not let him go . My sister is still online with him . I mean I felt happy because it has been a really long time and ......

Yup for once I am speechless . But one thing I know for sure is, if I ever go to Australia , I could visit him and his family . If I were to go to Pupua New Guinea , I could visit my aunt and uncle and a whole load of cousins .

It's nice having cousins around the globe .I found out things I never knew . Some were sad but most of the time .....

I just want to say that I am truly glad to have found them once again ..

No comments: