Saturday, July 18, 2009

Dreams and mimpi

At times I have funny dreams and I just about hate dreams that is finally unfolding , the alam clock starts to go . Jeez , and it's time for work . I hate that ... really do , I mean let's say if I am dreaming of something nice and in my mind , I just wanted to know what the ending would be and I have to get ready to get to work .

Then there are those scarry dreams with all the hantus trying to get you . Now , in order not to dream these hantu dreams , I just don't watch scarry movies . Easier said than done . I have had some funny dreams as well and when I wake up , I don't seem to understand these dreams . One thing for sure is at times I feel glad to get these dreams out of my head and face reality .

So what will I dream about tonight ? Well, I don't really know and I don't wanna find out !!!!

1 comment:

Just Us said...

yeh! me too.. lately i have been dreaming dreams that i myself don't understand and dont know to explained it too. Told Christian about it this morning and i found it weird that i cannot explain the dream to him..