Friday, June 5, 2009

Why I Blog

Basically why I blog is to get things off my chest . At times I have something nice to say but I guess I have been saying nice things all this while . No , bad things will not do . Just the easy stuff . It lets off steam at least .

Pretty much of which is / was caused by none other than ME . But this is not why I blog . I blog for the sake of it and everyone in town is blogging . No , that's too lame . Let's face it , I just want to show everyone my typing and blogging skills ... that is not the reason as well.

Okay , I will cut to the chase , some blog for a particular reason . Some blog as I have mentioned earlier, that others does it and so do they . For me I am just trying to see if I can really do it . I mean I have done it , but blogging gives me space to say what I want to and be happy about what I have said .

There ,

Okay go ahead and say that this latest post is so overly lame . It's okay you won't hurt my feelings!!!!

No comments: