Friday, June 19, 2009

Today After a WEEK of school...

I must confess that I am tired after a week of school . With concert in October , for some it's a long way to go , but for me it's not !!! So here I am with many things in my head . Which should I do first ? Everything ? Well , if I had my way I would do everything at a go ... which could only mean one thing ... that is I have to say put in school and that will not do at all !!!!

Okay first things first , this weekend , I will be resting and celebrating father's day at home , which also reminds me that I have to go and get a cake . The coming week will not be a breeze however I am willing to make next week a good week . The coming weekend will be our much awaited parents day . All I need to do is talk and talk and talk !!! Here comes the best part, for lunch , we the teachers will be going to SHAN'S for lunch . Yum , yum and more yums to come.

Then, my dear student has gone to Bangkok and she will not be back till next week and I will be having a new student ..... arrghhh!!!! but I will prevail .. Then with all of these so called happenings , I will start my concert .

Please wish me luck . I need loads . Really I do ... hu ..hu... hu...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GOOD LUCK ;-). no worries laaa.. u will do well ...