Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Monday Is fast approaching

Monday willl be approaching very soon and it could only mean one thing and that is 'BACK TO WORK AND SCHOOL'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now , do I go NOOooooooooooo!! or just embrace life as it comes ?

Well , for starters I really , really had a good rest . Not a good holiday ,but rest . I need the rest more than anything else in the whole wide world . All I did was eat and sleep . To hell with the weight I packed in .The weight will go down eventually once when I speed things up .

But first , I have to get the students ready in 2 week time that is because a certain principal will be coming over to access them . Yipes!!!! Hey , it's okay by the time she comes I will try to have them ready .


Forget that for now just let's concentrate on the bigger picture . CONCERT I just hope that I will not be chosen to be the MC again . I just did for sports ,so now it's someone's turn right ?

Let's see the fun tomorrow . Loads of meeting . Let's just see who will fight tooth and nail to be the next MC .

No comments: