Friday, May 22, 2009

Teacher Can Your Roar ?

It was a quiet day in class and all of a sudden there was a roar in my class . Now, how could that be ?
For I was sure , there were no lions or tigers in my class,
It's okay I thought , it's their way of having fun ,
But I was wrong for the roar went out of control.

The whole class started to roar and they were giggling alright!!!!!!!!!
Well I asked a few boys to roar in front of the class , a grunt or two made it's way in . It was a pretty fun sight and we had the giggles from the girls ...
It may sound silly at that time but the whole class had fun doing it .

And as for me , that is just a normal day in class , with laughter and tears and I would not trade it for anything less.

1 comment:

7578 said...

hey u asked ur boys to roar? haha.. i would like to see that.. kids can be very cute and creative!