Sunday, May 31, 2009

Stand Up to say No or forever hold your Peace ?

I don't know how to go about it ( standing up for my rights ) till I met a bunch of friends who did . With that being said , I use to feel so helpless when it comes to standing up for what I BELIVE is right or wrong .

My dad use to tell me , that when I stand up for my rights , I must remember that I am standing for it alone and never expect anyone else to do it together with me . Too much is at stake . Okay , fine .

I stood up for my rights because I wanted to make a difference and it was my decision alone and no one asked me to.

To some , I may seem troublesome but think again , we lead and others follow ? I am not asking for everyone to go to war but I guess a little makes a huge difference .
And if we stood up for what we believe in ... it makes a whole lot of difference .

Now, play nice and with all of the angry faces , we can't live without each other . We need each other to make the world a better place to live it .

Try it and see how it goes.

2 comments:

7578 said...

well said. hey god-sis is this abt the "decision" ahh??

7578 said...

oh.. and here's an award for u dear
http://iinuu.blogspot.com/2009/05/one-lovely-blog-award.html