Friday, May 29, 2009

sO What's instore ?

Hmmm ........ good question. To begin with I will definately plan to wake up slowly . Then laze around for awhile and set to do the things that I want to do . This is usually my plan however this time I have decided to come up with plan B .

I think I rather not plan just yet . I will have to see how it goes . There are a million things I could do with 2 weeks . I am looking forward to a wedding which is of course for the million time it's not mine !!!!! But .. all the same it's a wedding that I will be attending .

Okay enough about weddings . The plan .... the best thing is never plan a plan . Today being a Saturday , as usual it's church . Then back home . Okay that is not a plan . Better still wait for other days to see if I could do some window shopping .

No comments: