Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Sunny you gotta TAKE A HIKE !!!

Have you notice hot hot it has gotten lately ? My poor , poor students , with fever so high , some are admitted into the hospitals ............ I sent two home today . High fever ... what else ..

I had a nose bleeder today and the poor girl , what a mess on her uniform and in the toilet ..... I got her cleaned up and she went home early ....... I mean it's so hot that the little ones suffer .

I had eight students in class for the past two days . It was a boring day today . I mean , at times I wished I had only eight students to teach but................ I kinda miss them .

I do hope they get better . Even their friends are wondering why , Well it's no lie for the next person to be on MC will be ME , I hope this will not be true .

Let's see tomorrow..................................

1 comment:

7578 said...

I also want to MC but without getting sick... hahaha... sad case. But cannot la, i'm too honest, besides these type of stupid thing is only done by those stupid people who doesn't care nuts about their job :P and i don't want to be one them!
Drink lots of sky juice! Tell ur students that.