Friday, April 3, 2009

merajuk

Ha see my blog tittle ......... how not to merajuk . YOu tell me . How many days already I have been trying to log into FB and so slow lagi . Last - last I even never blogged for 3 days already all because of this la . Aiyo , please la whoever it is do la something . So irritating and now as I blog still , I can't sign in and lagi my friend wants to know what is my blog link . What ,la Woi !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I give up la ..... but can't because how also I must get into FB ..... See ah I sound so desperate like anything la ..


Okay , later I blog lagi there is another story which I have to tell .

2 comments:

7578 said...

Aiyuh... don't la merajuk.
What's going on with FB.. mine ok wor haha...

Just Us said...

aiyo! kesian u and FB. Like Grace say what happened? coz my FB is also OK.. no wonder lah no mail from u long long time d..