Sunday, April 19, 2009

Lost and Found

Yesterday we went to church as usual however, being a feast day , it was so crowded . So we went upstairs to sit and to tell you the truth , for the past three years ,yesterday, was the first time ever we went upstairs to sit .

We had visitors from every church yesterday and even people from Singapore !!! Ha! believe it all you want !!! As usual mum went to book us a seat but when we got there , four other people shared our seat and it was too cramped . So we decided to go and look for another bench to sit . During that time , we still had ample of seats there but mum wanted to change seats again .

I clearly remembered bringing along my hankie , hand phone and my purse . So as we left to go to another seat I happen to just take my hand phone and my hankie . I did not realized that I had left my purse behind .


All was fine until I wanted to put some money for donation and that was when I noticed that my purse was missing . I could not pray and was worried . As I turned around , I happen to see my friend and her family , at the bench where we sat earlier . What a relief because I know that I will get back my purse

True enough , I went over and there ,Lo and Behold was my purse .... I was over the moon and I promised the LOrd that I will this time go and buy a handbag for myself !!!!

The moral of the story is ;
a) go buy handbag
b) it's time to grow up and keep your own things instead of putting them into
mum's bag.

1 comment:

Just Us said...

there u go. see next time get a handbag so that u won't lose ur purse again.. coz everything is there not only $$$ but ur ID and blablablaa..