Sunday, March 29, 2009

Take a look....

My ex classmates had a reunion yesterday , to which I did not attend . We have been friends way back .. some from kindergarten , then we met again in primary school and still met or rather kept in touch during secondary school . That was once upon a time ..................


After 25 years , we found some of us again and the best part it was through face book and it was last year tahun tikus . It was really nice to finally chat with some of them on face book .

Yesterday was the day where they all decided to meet up . Even though I was not there yesterday , I will say this , it has been a long time . And to see them now ............ so nice .

As I look upon the photos that they have posted , I laugh , and try to remember all the naughty things we did as children . Speaking of being naughty , I always tell my students that it's okay to be naughty ... we were once so young ....then.

I remember not too long ago a student of mine asked me if I used to be naughty when I was little.............. yes , I was naughty and my mum would cane me for being naughty . I tell them too it's okay to be naughty cos they're only children .

Like I said it was a long time ago , and we are all grown ups now ...

No comments: