Saturday, March 28, 2009

So hoW It was being in the DARK?

Hmmm ... well this is how one feels when one is being totally in the dark of everything , right ? Wrong ..... okay , I guess for some it's like they can't be without lights .

For me, it was alright , and I was ready for bed at 9.30 pm when we switched off the lights . I mean , since the lights have all been switched off , what is the next best thing to do ? SLEEP ................... I was getting comfy . Then ..... it was time to switch on the lights . Hooray we did it one solid hour . That was just for an hour and yes, like every other human being in the whole wide world ... we only know of one thing , that is when the lights are on , go watch t.v. like no tomorrow . So what did we learn from this activity ?

Here is where you may think that I will write something nice about it but I am also human la ... so the lesson that we all learnt from this activity is .... appreciate what we have. Okay I will also say this since you all want to know ... save , save and save more ...................... money !!! Eh! No , hehe !! Save the planet earth .

1 comment:

talk3talk4 said...

"Happy Earth HOUR".....MY house was in complete darkness except for the air-con...and the fan. Glad we did something for Mother Earth.

If I can live my life all over again ....I would be a TEACHER...the teacher that teaches young children.

Best regards,

Robert lau.