Monday, March 30, 2009

PLEase Don't Kenakan Me !!!!!!!!!!!!

Come April 1st , I must be very and extra careful . My dad just loves to kenakan me . THis morning in the car I told him not to kenakan me . He said okay but I know for a fact I will not be spared by him . But how to remind yourself that you won't kena ?

Okay I will be prepared . Maybe if I could get my hands on a pair of binoculars with extra night vision might just help cos then I will know where he is at all times . But this is not a hide and seek game .

My dad will not wait for you to warm up . If I happen to wake up at 5 am , he sudah sedia already !!!!!!

THis calls for some strategic planning hehehehe !!!!!!!!!!! Let's see if this time I can kenakan him .

1 comment:

7578 said...

wah.. u better be carefullllll..... ur dad is very cheeky la