Friday, January 30, 2009

Oranges and Lemons Kinda Feeling

You remember the rhyme , oranges and lemons ? Well I can't remember it and that's not the whole point . I have been having these oranges and lemons kinda feeling for some time now . Do I need help ? Yea and No . Now if I were to tell you what is it that has been bothering me all this while, ................ before I forget oranges and lemons go very well in your salads and cooking . Okay , you see I have been invited to attend a reunion with my primary school friends and mind you , not just any friends . We have not seen each other for over thirty years . Don't ask me where the years have all flown by !!!
Thing is, you see, I am a big coward . Yup I say it proudly . Not because of anything else but only one reason that I HATE DRIVING ! You see I can't get the gist of driving , and coming home at night alone on a very lonely highway is way too heavy for me. Because of this, that is why it has been 'yes' and 'no' kinda feeling . So a few of my friends have been asking me why and ...................hey I just got an ang pow !!! Okay back to where I was, but I have not said anything to them about how I feel and yes my situation is just a very lame excuse. I am not ashamed anyway or anymore cos there dozens who probably feel like I do . So now you know the reason why I switched jobs ................... to drive as little as possible and to arrive home early . Hey , before I go I am a good driver , it's just that .............................
So, with all of the oranges and lemons that I have been feeling now, I would say that I feel better now , and too bad if I am not going to make it . There's always the phone , face book , email to stay connected with each other and with that I am a happy curry nanas kinda girl . I will hold my head up high and I will not let this little , simple thing thing bother me .

1 comment:

7578 said...

It's the first time I hear abt Orange & Lemon feelings... cute! And what is curry nanas? ur really cute!