Tuesday, November 4, 2008

IN The Classroom

I am about to tell you about my two drama queens . Maybe you will like this story anyway I will leave it to you to decide . Please allow me to tell tell you a little bit about them . DS the ever loving one and IB the other queen . They both have beautiful eyes and smile but you must beware if you should come accross this two, please be very carefull ( highly dangerous ) . I'll tell you why . IB is very good at telling tales .
Here's why . One day , my principal asked IB how was her mother . She calmly replied that her mother had met with an accident and died . My principal was shocked to hear the news however sensing that something was amiss , my principal called up IB's dad and told him what IB said to her . He laughed his heart out . He told my principal that IB is a drama queen and she is good at making up stories . Well when I joined the school this year , I have been warned by everyone about her but that wasn't good enough for I had another drama queen in the class . They became very firm friends , rode in the same bus , went to the same day care center and did everything together .
So as the BOSS it was my duty to separate the two but no matter how hard I tried ,they would always find a way to speak to each other . One fine day DS ( yup the other drama queen ) asked me if I would like to have children like them . I was not surprised by this question . But before I could give her my answer , IB said that of course I wouln't want children like them because ... according to her and aptly put "We are driving her up the wall as it is "!
So I do have my fun days with them and this is the reason why I started to blog because stories in the classrom are hard to come by . I really would like to add their photographs into my blog , but sadly enough I don't own a digital camera and santa If you're reading this please do send a digital camera to me for this Christmas !!!!!

1 comment:

Sonny Oh said...

Weldone Aud. A beautiful blog. Keep it up. God Bless.
Sonny Oh